Moulding accessories are the finishing touch to your flooring remodel. The ones shown here are the most common types of mouldings used in the industry and what they are generally used for.
- Join two flooring surfaces of different heights with a small change in floor level
- Join two flooring surfaces of the same height
- Finishing trim along baseboards – Conceal expansion gaps
- Join two flooring surfaces of different heights with a large change in floor level
- A clean strip to stair edgings and stair landings